Buy Saxenda Online In Canada & USA Best Quality With Fast Delivery To Doosteps
Buy Saxenda Online, Saxenda (liraglutide) is similar to a hormone that occurs naturally in the body and helps control blood sugar, insulin levels, and digestion. Furthermore, Saxenda is an injectable prescription medicine that may help some obese adults or overweight adults who also have weight-related medical problems. Children aged 12 to 17 years with a body weight above 132 pounds (60 kg) and obesity, to lose weight and keep the weight off. It is used together with diet and exercise.
Before using Saxenda
You should not use Saxenda if you are allergic to liraglutide, or if you have:
- multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 (tumors in your glands);
- a personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma (a type of thyroid cancer); or
- diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment).
You should not use Saxenda if you also use insulin or other medicines like liraglutide (albiglutide, dulaglutide, exenatide, Byetta, Bydureon, Tanzeum, Trulicity).
To make sure Saxenda is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- stomach problems causing slow digestion;
- kidney or liver disease;
- high triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood);
- heart problems;
- a history of problems with your pancreas or gallbladder; or
- a history of depression or suicidal thoughts.
What happens if I miss a dose?
If you miss your daily dose of Saxenda, use the dose as soon as you remember. Then take your next daily dose as usual on the following day. Do not take an extra dose of Saxenda or increase your dose on the following day to make up for your missed dose.
If you miss your dose of Saxenda for 3 days or more, call your healthcare provider to talk about how to restart your treatment.
Saxenda side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Saxenda: hives; fast heartbeats; dizziness; trouble breathing or swallowing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- racing or pounding heartbeats;
- sudden changes in mood or behavior, suicidal thoughts;
- severe ongoing nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea;
- signs of a thyroid tumor – swelling or a lump in your neck, trouble swallowing, a hoarse voice, feeling short of breath;
- gallbladder problems – fever, upper stomach pain, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of your skin or eyes);
- symptoms of pancreatitis – severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea with or without vomiting, fast heart rate;
- severely low blood sugar – extreme weakness, confusion, tremors, sweating, fast heart rate, trouble speaking, nausea, vomiting, rapid breathing, fainting, and seizure (convulsions); or
- kidney problems – little or no urination; painful or difficult urination; swelling in your feet or ankles; feeling tired or short of breath.
Common Saxenda side effects may include:
- nausea (especially when you start using Saxenda), vomiting, stomach pain;
- increased heart rate;
- diarrhea, constipation;
- headache, dizziness; or
- feeling tired.